Let us help you find your DREAM HOME!
Our goal is SIMPLE: To help you get the RIGHT house in the RIGHT neighborhood at the RIGHT price.
You will find us to be the professional, enthusiastic, service-oriented Realtors that you have always wanted… serving you before, during, and after the sale. We take our Fiduciary Duty very seriously and we will fight to get you the best deal possible, make sure your goals are achieved, and protect your interests to the best of our ability.
The Buying Process
1. Initial Consultation
• Understanding Your Needs & Expectations
• Discuss Agency Relationships
• My Role as Your Sales Professional
• Determine Best Contact Method
2. Home Search Plan
• Defining Home Search Priorities
• Searching for Properties
• How to get the most from our websites
• Working Together to Find the Right Home
3. Mortgage & Financing
• Mortgage Basics and Appraisals
• How to choose a Mortgage Provider
• Putting You in Touch with the Right Lender
• Pre-Approvals and being Ready
4. Offers & Agreements
• Preparing & Submitting Offers
• Forms, Agreements and Disclosures
• Counter Offers & Negotiations
• Home Inspections & Warranties
5. Pre-Closing & Settlement
• Completing the Final Process
• Review of the Settlement Statement
• Walk Through & Prorations
• A Smooth Transition to Your New Home
About Buyer Agency
As your personal representative, a Buyer’s Agent will share essential information that you would now have the legal right to know. Information like if the Seller will accept a lower price, the Seller’s reason for selling, how many days the home has been up for sale, how many offers have been made on the home etc. You will have a caring helpful Agent who will be devoted to your successful purchase. One who is a specialist in negotiating the best price on your behalf. An Agent whom you can confide in and trust to represent you with full disclosure, and holding you as the highest priority.
Over 70% of home Buyers surveyed for the National Association of Realtors said they would use a Buyer’s agent the next time they bought a home. Now you, like the Seller, can have someone on your side looking after your best interests.
BUYER AGENT “Client” (RSA 331-A:25-c)
A buyer agent is a licensee who acts on behalf of a buyer in the purchase of real estate. The buyer is the licensee’s client and the licensee has the duty to represent the buyer’s best interests in the real estate transaction. Clients receive more services than customers. You become a client by entering into a written contract for representation as a buyer.
As a Client, in addition to the Facilitator “Customer” services,
you can expect the following:
• Lawful Obedience
• Promotion of the client’s best interest
• Advice & Counsel
• Assistance in negotiations
There is a fee associated with hiring a Buyers Agent. Our fee is 2.5%. For example: If a particular
property is offering a co-broke fee (the fee paid to the buying agent) of 2%, you would be obligated to pay the Buyer Agent firm the difference and in this case it would be .5%. In the negotiation with the seller on a purchase and sale, we will attempt to get this paid by the seller but that does not work all the time.
FACILITATOR “Customer” (RSA 331-A:25-f)
A facilitator is an individual licensee who assists one or more parties during all or a portion of a real
estate transaction without being an agent or advocate for the interests of any party to such transaction.
A facilitator can perform ministerial acts, such as:
• Showing property
• Preparing and conveying offers
• Providing information and administrative assistance
• To disclose all material defects actually known by the licensee pertaining to the on-site
physical condition of the real estate
• To treat both the buyer and seller honestly
• To provide reasonable care and skill
• To account for all monies received from or on behalf of the buyer relating to the transaction
• To comply with all state and federal laws relating to real estate brokerage activity